Monday, August 13, 2012

Get zero blackhead with Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch!




If you were looking for nose strips your in luck because today I’m covering the Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch. I wanted to try out a nose strip since I tend to have troubled skin, especially concerning breakouts and other icky stuff like that. The Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch are the second nose strips that I have tried; the first ones didn’t work the way I expected, so I went with a brand that I trust to try nose strips again. Since I get good results from the Lioele face care products that have I use, I decided to pick up some of the nose strips to try out and hopefully get my skin under control.


Appearance

Since I had tried another nose strip product that I wasn’t satisfied with, I have to admit the Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch were more of impulse buy when I saw the package. The other nose strip product that I used has the typically generic spa theme on the cover, but Lioele’s packaging was so appealing with an illustrated girl using the product on the front of the product. I couldn't wait to take it home and get as cute as the girl on the box.
Another thing that I enjoyed was the fact that Lioele didn’t just stop at designing a cute cover illustration for the front of the package ̶they made sure to use the illustration on all of the individual pack of nose strips. I really adore this design aspect ,so if you want to carry the nose strips individually, you have something that looks cute and something you wouldn’t be embarrassed to show off to your friends.

Use

The nose strip itself is just a black patch with a shiny side. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow, unlike the other nose strip product that I own. While I understand using nose strips aren’t that complicated, I’ve never used one before and I need clear instructions which I didn't get on the previous product. So when I got the Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch, I found out that I was using the product wrong. I feel that it’s essential for a product to give you clear and concise instructions, so the Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch got an extra check in my book.
When I apply the nose strip to my nose, it stuck on very well. I think this is great because you don’t have to use a ton of water to make sure that it adheres to your face. This is why I was using my previous product wrong; I found out that I wasn’t using enough water to help stick the nose strip to my face. And even after using it a couple times the correct way, I had to basically drench my nose in water for that product to stick. The Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch hardly needs water to help stick to your nose so that you can get the maximum coverage.

After applying of the Lioele Nose Strip, it doesn’t hurt to pull off your nose. The fact it can do it what it claims without hurting you I think this is a sign of a good product. I found that it does its job really good as well. The blackheads that I had on my face are becoming less apparent, so I am really happy that I used this Lioele product. I found that it has help to complete my skin care regiment so my skin is slowly becoming clearer.

I found the product easy to use, the instructions clear and concise, and the packaging to be adorable, so I would recommend this product for anyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment