Monday, February 25, 2013

Need some extra shine? Try Lioele's Glittering Jewel Eyeliner

Today I will be reviewing Lioele’s Glittering Jewel Eyeliner!



My Glittering Jewel Eyeliner is from my last trip out to Lioele Texas. This was when I was still trying to build my daily makeup, so I was looking for a nice light eyeliner that would help to make my eyes look bigger. I ended up settling on the Champagne Glittering Jewel Eyeliner because it wasn’t too bright that it would look unnatural with my skin tone, but at the same time help brighten my eyes to help them look brighter. It was really hard to choose one of the Glittering Jewel Eyeliners because all of the colors looked so vibrant that I didn’t want to just settle for the Champagne one.


Appearance

Like I said earlier, it was really hard just to pick one of the eyeliners because the colors really popped well in person. I still want to go back and pick up the Aqua Green color because the cream color looked so good. Even though I love the Aqua Green, I am very happy with my Champagne Glittering Jewel Eyeliner. The Champagne color is great if you are looking for a natural color to help your eyes look bigger. For me most bright colors, such as stark white, tend to look unnatural making the big eyes look seem forced, but with the Champagne color it looks very believable.

One of my favorite thing about the physical appearance about the Glittering Jewel Eyeliner line that I found to help Lioele set their eyeliners a part is the fact that everything is black. It’s not the traditional pencil eyeliner, if it was I feel that would take away the elegance of the Lioele name. I felt that was good detail for Lioele to focus on to help set them apart from other eyeliners. I also found that the Glittering Jewel eyeliners was super easy to sharpen. I know that I have had trouble with other eyeliners not wanting to sharpen and then having the color creme break apart.

Use

Lioele boast the fact that the Glittering Jewel Eyeliner is a long lasting waterproof eyeliner. I have to say that this is one of the reasons that the Glittering Jewel Eyeliner is a part of my daily makeup regimen because I know that I can count on the Glittering Jewel Eyeliner to last me through the day. I really do love the creamy texture of the Glittering Jewel Eyeliner because it’s so easy to blend the eyeliner. This a great feature to the product because you can also use the color creme as a eye shadow.

Recommendation

I really enjoy using my Champagne Glittering Jewel Eyeliner. Through using the eyeliner, I have validate the fact that it is long lasting and the fact that the color stays throughout the day. I love the range of color that the Glittering Jewel Eyeliner and the fact that you can get multiple uses out of the eyeliner by it doubling as a eye shadow. I recommend the Glittering Jewel Eyeliner for anyone who is looking for a great eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment